Manifest the Person and the Life Your Soul Craves
When was the last time you took a moment just to reflect on your life? I always recommend to my clients to take a few minutes everyday to be still and take some quiet time for themselves. Sit back, relax and allow yourself to dream for a bit, about who you would like to become and what you would really like to do with your life. If you could simply paint an image of who you want to become, what would that image look like? Your imagination can be incredibly helpful in realizing all of your intentions.
Spend time each day meditating on your Desires and Intentions with these strategies in mind:
1. Create or Find a quiet space. This space should be somewhere where you can reflect without any interruptions. You might decide to take a walk in the park or ride your bike for 30 mins to an hour. My best recommendation is for you to simply sit still for a 1 minute to 15 minutes to start.
2. Focus your mind on positive thoughts. Think about what you wanted to be when you were 10, 15, and 20. Is it the same career path you have today? or Did you follow your passion and do something completely different?
3. Think about your deepest desires. Do you want to have a lot of money and travel the world? Or just settle down and have a family?
* Do you see yourself surrounded by alot of close friends who you spend a lot of your spare time with? Maybe you are more introverted preferred to live more independently, a quiet lifestyle alone with your books, paints and hobbies.
4. Visualize your living space. Where you choose to live largely determines the kind of life you will have. Living in a warm southern climate means you can be more physically active in warm weather year round and quite the opposite is true if you live in a more colder climate.
* If you live in an apartment in the middle of the big city, you might live a life filled with wall to wall people, ethnic foods, and cultural experiences of all kinds. There’s rarely any quiet and you’re incredibly active, partaking of all that city life has to offer. Potentially higher stress levels.
* A rural setting is quite different but may supply its own sense of stability. You enjoy nature frequently. The sights, sounds, and smells of plants, animals, and the four seasons surround you as you walk or work outdoors. Stress levels are lower.
5. Close your eyes and make a wish. You might think that making a wish is just for kids. But for the sake of this exercise, if you could have just one wish for your life, what would it be? To travel the world as a location independent entrepreneur? To become a grandmother? To travel to a few exotic countries you’ve always wanted to visit?
* Your wish is your command. You can manifest anything your mind can conceive if you ask, believe and create the space to receive! will
6. Design your life in your imagination. Now that you’ve reflected on your life and who you would like to become, how close is your actual life to your desires? What can you do today to begin the manifestation process for living more of your dreams.
You deserve to live the life of your dreams. Reflect on who and what you want to become. Let your mind just flow around in your imagination. Then, ask yourself what you want most for yourself. Think about where you’d prefer to live. Think about the career you prefer to have. Everyday is a new day to design any aspect of your life over from scratch. We all have the power to reinvent ourselves any time we desire.
Ask Yourself, Who do I need to become in order to live my best life now? Expect the answer to that question to show up daily! You have the power to Manifest Miracles on a daily basis! I love to wear my “I Manifest Miracles” t-shirt as it keeps my vibration high and my mind focused on expecting miracles to manifest! If you need help with gaining clarity on the things you wish to manifest – Book a Session with me and I will help you gain crystal clarity!